Speaker: Shashikant Shetty & Siddhartha Tandon
Facilitator: Jenisha Kiri & Hargun Kaur
Compiled by: Jenisha Kiri
Date: 31st May 2020
Key Highlights of this conversation:-
- The impact of lockdown on the restaurant and hospitality industry.
- Reopening of restaurants in most places from June 8, 2020 according to the Government rules and regulations.
- Movement of staff workers to their homes have posed a little problem as due to the virus outbreak many people would not be coming back to work.
- Home delivery could be the one way out to stabilize the situation right now while following all the necessary hygienic practices.
- The ways to optimize cost for the operations and the add on ones for hygienic safety like masks, hand sanitizers, masks, gloves for the employees.
- Programmes with FSSAI and other associations would be discussed about the changing scenario to take necessary measures so that experience of dining out does not get spoiled for the people.